Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2016

A change of pace

I know that those who do bother to read my blog for informational purposes or research are probably wondering why I haven't posted in a few months. I'm just going to put it out there now, I lost my job due to financial cut backs at my last company. I've been searching for new work and have a tentative start date with a new company as in instructor, where I first started out after exiting the US Army. It hasn't been easy, but I've managed all these weeks. Unfortunately, my voice career is probably over as I am going back to Route/Switch. I will be slowly converting this blog over to match that change. It isn't something I wanted to do but it was an excellent opportunity for me to go back to being an instructor. Maybe I will end up teaching VoIP/Telepresence in the future, I don't know. For now, those that want to keep reading, I will be posting more educational content rather than one off issues since as an instructor, I will encounter far less field issues and far more educational things that people may not know or fully understand. I hope that the few readers that I had will not abandon this blog. In fact, I will probably be posting more content than ever since the CCNA R/S books don't really make it easy to learn all the material. CBT Nuggets and Lynda.com are valid other resources but it's always good to see someone's personal perspective. Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment