Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2015

CCNA Lab #3

One more CCNA R/S lab for those folks still following my data rant.  Configure this one up the best you can and get it working in record time.


And here are the instructions:


I'm going to record me doing this lab so that people can follow along.  Keep in mind this might be a bit long as I'm bound to make mistakes.  I think this will help out those who need it though.  Recording will be posted once I get it made and uploaded.


Apparently I am not going to be able to record the session at the moment.  Windows as usual is acting up and making life difficult.  I will still try to get it recorded but I am not making any promises.  I may have to get this complete on my iMac since I never have issues on OS X.


UPDATE: I made a boo boo and Oklahoma should be 192.168.3.0 /26 and 192.168.3.64 /26.

No comments:

Post a Comment