Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Time between posts

I know it's been awhile between posts but the holidays are here and having just ended Thanksgiving things are still a bit slow.  I'm trying to figure out what I could post that would be good for educational content as lessons learned are at an all time low as they usually are around this time of year.

I just wanted to put a post up showing I am still actively here but just haven't had any good content to put up that would be worth reading.  I do have a pending outbound call issue that could potentially be useful once I resolve the issue but the ticket hasn't landed yet so I don't know what all is involved.

For what it's worth, the Cisco PEC GoldLabs for UC/Collab are actually fairly well designed.  It's clear some of the labs were built around physically being on site but you can do all of them remotely via RDP.  There are some errors here and there in the workbooks but nothing that causes issues with following along with the exception of a VoH/MediaSense portion that wanted me to configure an EX90 that the lab left out completely.  Even with auto-registration on, you need to be able to access the EX90 and it's IP address is completely left out of the documentation.  The image they show that auto-registered isn't accurate as I tried that IP and got nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment